Consumer Version with RCA jacks
Pro Version with XLR jacks
The programming of the system is very easy by using SigmaStudio from Analog Devices. It is done using schematic entry. There is no need of programming language knowledge.
HUBER SIGNAL PROCESSING develops individual control software for Windows/MAC/Linux according to the customer's specification.
Customer Success Story for a Customised DSP4audio Development
Swedish loudspeaker manufacturer NUFEELD® turns the next page in professional studio monitoring with the COREGO f1™ and COREGO s2™ - the first stereo downmix controller systems based on the EmbracingSound® Theatre HD™ platform.
The central element of this development was our DSP4audio componentry.
Read more ...
- Stand-alone DSP-System, based on SigmaDSP from Analog Devices
- Customised design possible
- Analog 2-In, 3-Out (opt. 4-Out), balanced (+4 dBu) or unbalanced (-10 dBV)
- Digital S/PDIF, TOSLINK, AES/EBU Input and Output
- Digital 8-In, 8-Out via I2S or TDM bus
- DNR: >95 dB, THD+N: <0.0071%
- 28 Bit Core, 56 Bit Double Precision, 24 bit codec
- Programming of the DSP via SigmaStudio from Analog Devices
- Controls configurable over 12 I/O pins, buttons, switches, rotary pulse encoders, potentiometers.
- PC control with applications (e.g. subwoofer crossover, loudspeaker controller)
- Solid metal case
- Individual test protocol
- MADE IN GERMAY - 10 years warrenty
Buy in the webshop
Buy this product simply and quickly via our webshop.
Go to webshop